THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I humbly submit for consideration:

Louisiana Hot Links and Andouille Sausage.
Smoked with Oak wood and served with Salt & Savour's Horseradish-Mustard Seed craft Sauerkraut.

b5ce1a90a3b3cd67ef1d4d04bd846265.jpg

6b8e9e91bdc489f5f35f56b6f9ac6d3e.jpg

45968a382ad87cd32c7c56d882999d41.jpg

And the entry photo

fbb70b68fa3bc2cb69acc4abf0c7248b.jpg

Mighty tasty!

Alas and alack,

I was making an entry for the Tubesteak Boogie, and I committed a rookie error:

Fat + fire + grill = Protein Charcoal.

Despite making Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs blindfolded at work, I must have angered the grill gods.

Submitted for your laughter, derision, and/or pity is the entry that didn't make it:

afterburnt.jpg

ETA: Wait...this isn't over until the 12th!!!! I have time!!!!

So I have a Weber gasser and (2) Weber charcoal grills and (2) smokers. If I have had a previous cook before this throw down that I would like to possibly enter but was cooked on the Blackstone flattop would this be eligible?? If not I can try to re-create on the smoker/grill.

Thanks!

So I have a Weber gasser and (2) Weber charcoal grills and (2) smokers. If I have had a previous cook before this throw down that I would like to possibly enter but was cooked on the Blackstone flattop would this be eligible?? If not I can try to re-create on the smoker/grill.

Thanks!

Although, I am not a mod for the group, based on past submissions, I would say you are good.

May as well throw my hat into the ring, be gentle this is my 1st throw down :becky:

E8ANslW.jpg

Toasted Brotchen to use as Buns

keVA1lk.jpg

One with a Claussen dill, Mustard and Boar's Head Horseradish Grated In Vinegar (love the Boar's Head Horseradish), the other Mustard and Pepperoncini.

47xoczu.jpg

Thanks!

A Blackstone griddle certainly qualifies as a type of grill, however, your entry must be cooked during the time the throwdown takes place:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/26 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/12/17.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Please accept this photo as my entry into the Tubesteak Boogie TD. Cook thread is here. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247254

Hey Adams, I've checked a couple different browsers and devices, but I am unable to see to your entry pic. Can you repost it? I tried to send you a PM as well but it says you can't receive them... If there is no pic by about 1, I can't get you in the poll. Thanks!

Back