"Let's Do the Tubesteak Boogie!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through June 12th!

But of course!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAxccK-KgBI"]ZZ Top - Tube Snake Boogie - YouTube[/ame]

I humbly submit for consideration:

Louisiana Hot Links and Andouille Sausage.
Smoked with Oak wood and served with Salt & Savour's Horseradish-Mustard Seed craft Sauerkraut.

b5ce1a90a3b3cd67ef1d4d04bd846265.jpg

6b8e9e91bdc489f5f35f56b6f9ac6d3e.jpg

45968a382ad87cd32c7c56d882999d41.jpg

And the entry photo

fbb70b68fa3bc2cb69acc4abf0c7248b.jpg

Mighty tasty!

Alas and alack,

I was making an entry for the Tubesteak Boogie, and I committed a rookie error:

Fat + fire + grill = Protein Charcoal.

Despite making Bacon-Wrapped Hot Dogs blindfolded at work, I must have angered the grill gods.

Submitted for your laughter, derision, and/or pity is the entry that didn't make it:

afterburnt.jpg

ETA: Wait...this isn't over until the 12th!!!! I have time!!!!

So I have a Weber gasser and (2) Weber charcoal grills and (2) smokers. If I have had a previous cook before this throw down that I would like to possibly enter but was cooked on the Blackstone flattop would this be eligible?? If not I can try to re-create on the smoker/grill.

Thanks!

So I have a Weber gasser and (2) Weber charcoal grills and (2) smokers. If I have had a previous cook before this throw down that I would like to possibly enter but was cooked on the Blackstone flattop would this be eligible?? If not I can try to re-create on the smoker/grill.

Thanks!

Although, I am not a mod for the group, based on past submissions, I would say you are good.

May as well throw my hat into the ring, be gentle this is my 1st throw down :becky:

E8ANslW.jpg

Toasted Brotchen to use as Buns

keVA1lk.jpg

One with a Claussen dill, Mustard and Boar's Head Horseradish Grated In Vinegar (love the Boar's Head Horseradish), the other Mustard and Pepperoncini.

47xoczu.jpg

Thanks!

A Blackstone griddle certainly qualifies as a type of grill, however, your entry must be cooked during the time the throwdown takes place:

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 5/26 through the entry submission deadline of 12 p.m. Central US Time on Monday 6/12/17.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Please accept this photo as my entry into the Tubesteak Boogie TD. Cook thread is here. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=247254

Hey Adams, I've checked a couple different browsers and devices, but I am unable to see to your entry pic. Can you repost it? I tried to send you a PM as well but it says you can't receive them... If there is no pic by about 1, I can't get you in the poll. Thanks!

Back