THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Man, to get a 48 Lang and the assassin for 1600 would be the dream setup for a lot of folks!

Buy the Lang since it's exactly what you want
Both would be great however that is not going to happen. In reality a 36" Lang is all I need. I wish the used 48" for $1300.00 was a used 36" for $1000.00.

As already noted these two cookers are not remotely the same in how they perform in almost every single way.one is a charcoal grill and the other is a stickburner smoker. Couldn’t be more different.
You are very correct, the Lang is a stick burner. I want a stick burner and the Lang is my choice of stick burner.

Both would be great however that is not going to happen. In reality a 36" Lang is all I need. I wish the used 48" for $1300.00 was a used 36" for $1000.00.

Your cost on a 36" is going to be $1411.35 to go pick one up, what on earth are ruminating on this for lol?

That 48" pit is $2065.55 out the door from Lang sales tax in GA is terrible.

Know what the difference between a used and new one is? 10 minutes with a power washer and a can of high temp black paint. Plus you don't have the cost of a trip and the fuel to up to GA.

A brethren here really deserves to have that pit, I'll put a cross posting in the classifieds for it so they can enjoy it to good of a deal pass up.

I am so astonished that the Lang hasn't sold immediately. He who hesitates...........

Right? He just hasn't listed it in the right places, I cross posted it here in the classifieds that ought to do it.

I hope one of the member's here get's it, don't see many in that good a shape any where near the price.

Back