Lazy but tasty breakfast...

rwalters

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Robb
Not much you can’t make on a pellet cooker. Family wanted cinnamon rolls for breakfast. First time in I don’t know how long I slept in so found myself short on time. Ended up “doctoring up” some store bought cinnamon rolls.

-2 tubes of CR’s cut into 1/4’s and placed in a 13x9 greased pan
-Mixed a few eggs, milk, vanilla and cinnamon together just like I would for French toast. Poured the mixture over the cinnamon rolls til covered.
-Tossed on the upper grate of the MAK @ 375° til golden brown and set. About 25 mins.
-Removed from cooker and let cool a bit.
-Mixed the frosting they come with into a bowl w/ milk, whipped cream cheese and powdered sugar and blended til silky smooth.

We rarely eat things like this, but these were quite tasty. Definitely kid approved... lol.

BEFORE:
8ea63a8f98f3762fce12d43fe6bad35b.jpg

AFTER:
b7bdead3b1337bade48d829eb03b29d3.jpg

MONEY:
f72adc5c3e531db3959cf205f40e63e5.jpg

I saw recipes for cinnamon roll casseroles similar to that and didn't know how it would be. Glad to hear you all liked it, so it's worth a shot for me. Nicely done!

That's some Oooey Goooey Goodness there. So we got some Pilsbury cinnamon rolls for Sams and for whatever reason they seem to be much better than the grocery store ones. A noticeable difference is that you are instructed to place apart from each other not all touching like the grocery store ones. They were very buttery too.

That has to be close to bread and butter pudding, we use fruit loaf to make it.
I would be into that ,looks good

Yeah that looks freaking amazing. I love those canned cinnamon rolls and experiment with them from time to time so I will be trying this. So far my favorite dish with them is wrapping them around smoked sausage for a cinnamon roll pig in a blanket. I may have to chop up some sausage for the dish you posted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmQNHIP1RE0

Back