THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting. I’ve used Kingsford pellets, though I don’t have a Rectec grill. I like them. Good flavor. 100% the wood used as labeled.

Coming from a marketing background, these kinds of "partnerships" always pique my interest. In this case, the partnership isn't a real partnership per se, but a joint marketing alliance where both parties promote the other's brand.

This could be a way to test the waters for a longer term alliance, or even an acquisition by Kingsford-Clorox to acquire Rec-Teq. If that were to happen, Kingsford would likely put a lot of marketing muscle behind the Rec-Tec brand

It will be interesting to watch this unfold...

Coming from a marketing background, these kinds of "partnerships" always pique my interest. In this case, the partnership isn't a real partnership per se, but a joint marketing alliance where both parties promote the other's brand.

This could be a way to test the waters for a longer term alliance, or even an acquisition by Kingsford-Clorox to acquire Rec-Teq. If that were to happen, Kingsford would likely put a lot of marketing muscle behind the Rec-Tec brand

It will be interesting to watch this unfold...

Or drag Rec-Tec down. Sure hope that would not be the ultimate outcome.

Back