Just like American Express...Brethren Membership has it's privileges

Couldn't agree more!! I've competed in my first 2 comps this year (pro) and got a 3rd in chicken at one and a 5th in ribs, 10th Brisket, and a 7th overall at the other. It's all because of this site!! Someone bought my first subscription, now I pony up!!

Yessir! You can be a winner on the Brethren! Just look below at my 2nd cooker...it's no PURPLE Thermapen, but it'll do! :wink:

Congrats!!!!

If I could afford it I would be all over it, Soon I hope. I sure appreciate the site otherwise, it's an amazing community!

Too bad there's no middle finger emoticon.:p:laugh:
Here ya go!

This is for you to use, not me flipping you off and rubbing it in or anything :becky:

fawkdance.gif

It doesn't matter where you live, could be Amsterdam, Copenhoun, Timbuktu, or even somewhere really remote Like Perth, Australia...if you are a subscribed brethren then you're eligible, you're included!
Come into the fold, lookee here, I'm proof!
I just won the Grand Prize!
Oh I may have been last, but don't they say the best comes last..isn't the semi final before the grand final:wink:

:laugh:

I won a thermapen!
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Subscribe, and the friends you make will make you a winner!

Last edited:
I've been a member on here for almost 2 years...and just NOW am finding out about paid subscriptions,contests, and whatnot.:doh:

Back