THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very cool. I like the customized counter balance. Just curious, how much does the counter balance aid, in lifting the lid? I have to imagine you lifted non-balanced lids, while you were there.

Matt

Congrats! Very nice cooker. I watched the video on yours a couple of times. Is Paul giving away a t-shirt with every cooker now?:laugh:

The counter weight helps after the the first little pull of door then it is basically weightless until just before you close it. As for the T-shirt you will have to ask Paul "Tuscaloosa Q" about them

I made the T-Shirts for him go to web cite "Uberprints.com" and just upload picture and type in whatever you want the more you order the cheaper the price. I like the Starwars Them to "Coal not..Wood or Wood Not there is no Coal!"

Beautiful pit, congratulations!!
Paul and crew do fine work. Love your t-shirt too. :thumb:

Back