THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is an entry for Blackstone Bacon Onion Smash Burgers.
Cook thread. https://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262887

vZAlribg.jpg

kgT2xhlg.jpg

LD82aQAg.jpg

QdheDKcg.jpg

Entry Photo

yggqayug.jpg

Just dropping a little bomb here......I'm Back! Hopefully, that whole Photofarkit deal bummed me out, and kids now keep my arse too busy to take pics. They so damn hungry ALL THE TIME!!!!!

I'll get the thread going later. If I post this pic, it will force me to take pics along the way and continue. Plus, kids got me a Blackstone basting cover (background) on Father's Day, so gonna put it to use. Thinking of putting BobbyB and Lil Sis, on french fry duty. We shall see.

Wish me luck!

Bob

0728181406.jpg

Last edited:
Just dropping a little bomb here......I'm Back! Hopefully, that whole Photofarkit deal bummed me out, and kids now keep my arse too busy to take pics. They so damn hungry ALL THE TIME!!!!!

I'll get the thread going later. If I post this pic, it will force me to take pics along the way and continue. Plus, kids got me a Blackstone basting cover (background) on Father's Day, so gonna put it to use. Thinking of putting BobbyB and Lil Sis, on french fry duty. We shall see.

Wish me luck!

Bob

0728181406.jpg

Ok there is potential here :thumb:

Back