THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JacobsBashPhotos152.jpg
.[/I]

Some great looking shorties

I was out side a while ago at night meditating. I looked up at the half moon and took this picture. What do you see?

JacobsBashPhotos056.jpg

I see a bunch of musical notes. "Smoke Gets In Your Eyes?" Nice bash, Bobby! :grin:

I'm still Bashing :)

OK my Brethren here is one last photo of a great few days. Below is my breakfast. Apple Wood smoked Pulled Pork, with 2 sliced tomato's topped with a new version of cole slaw I can eat. See Below . Then topped with 2 cayenne canned by me , bring a sinner to their knee's, lip licking peppers.

Thank you all for attending my first bash.:grin:

003-4_zps8b2f14e6.jpg

slaw; cabbage, fat free mayo, it doesn't matter which brand , they all pretty much taste like chit. , A little splenda for sweetness and coarse ground pepper for some flavor.

Glad to see ya having a good time Bobby! However, go easy on them peppers (guess this warnings too late).

Glad to see ya having a good time Bobby! However, go easy on them peppers (guess this warnings too late).

Well, I do got a jar that is more cherry tomato's than peppers. Love those pickled tomato's.:hungry: I can't do egg's since the doctors made me swear off Yolks. Boiled and pickled egg whites just don't have the same ring to it. If I could have one pickled egg and stop I could indulge. But we all know I couldn't do that.

Back