THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wow, I'd hit that NOW and twice on Sunday!!! Very nice... I love to make tri-tip tacos too and always wonder why all the taco wagons and shops here in Cali aren't on the tri-tip bandwagon for carne asada tacos? It's not exactly traditional but I bet it'd be a hit... Especially if they looked like your's!! Nice job!

Wow, I'd hit that NOW and twice on Sunday!!! Very nice... I love to make tri-tip tacos too and always wonder why all the taco wagons and shops here in Cali aren't on the tri-tip bandwagon for carne asada tacos? It's not exactly traditional but I bet it'd be a hit... Especially if they looked like your's!! Nice job!

Thanks! Yeah Tri-tip is one of my favorite cuts of beef. I really enjoy it on tacos, but honestly it's hard not to just eat alone. When I'm slicing it for tacos it's usually. ...one slice for the taco, one slice to eat right now, one slice for the taco, another slice to eat now....lol.

Thanks! Yeah Tri-tip is one of my favorite cuts of beef. I really enjoy it on tacos, but honestly it's hard not to just eat alone. When I'm slicing it for tacos it's usually. ...one slice for the taco, one slice to eat right now, one slice for the taco, another slice to eat now....lol.

I don't blame you at all. :becky:

Hi Andrew - those wings look soooooooo good. I new here but is it possible to say where I can get me some of that wing rub. I appreciate it

Thanks Meeper. ......I bought the seasoning at Walmart, but I'm not sure where you can find it in Australia. However Amazon sells it. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Tajin-Fruit-Snack-Seasoning-5-0/dp/B0000GL6RK"]Amazon.com : Tajin Fruit and Snack Seasoning, 5.0 oz : Mexican Seasonings : Grocery & Gourmet Food@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41uePl91FkL.@@AMEPARAM@@41uePl91FkL[/ame]

Back