THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gore, I have tried to earn one, but I guess not hard enough...

I will follow your example better next time.

They are somewhat elusive. In the past I had tried to get dilly bars and did not succeed. Other times, I did not try and received them. Sometimes I thought everything was perfect and I received one anyway, and other times.... I always found them confusing and frustrating, but people do love them. :thumb:

I don't get it. I thought it was ok to post questions about entry threads and to answer them. All my posts were in answer to questions posted about my soon-to-be winning entry. For instance, Moose himself asked what flavor dilly bar I wanted and I then responded. Why should he get upset with me for answering his question. I would think it would be rude if I didn't answer him. Then Peeps asked if he could have my dilly bar. That seemed just as reasonable a question as the one Moose asked. I answered him too. I was taught that is is rude to ignore people. Then grumpy cat appears. This place has gotten nuts. :crazy:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ"]Joan Baez - Kumbaya (1980) - YouTube[/ame]

Back