IN PROGRESS: Discussion Thread -> "SPICY!" Throwdown (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

Gore, I have tried to earn one, but I guess not hard enough...

I will follow your example better next time.

They are somewhat elusive. In the past I had tried to get dilly bars and did not succeed. Other times, I did not try and received them. Sometimes I thought everything was perfect and I received one anyway, and other times.... I always found them confusing and frustrating, but people do love them. :thumb:

Ah. So. No insurrection is afoot. I was worried. Or not. Doesn't matter though, I have a map to Candy Mountain!

I don't get it. I thought it was ok to post questions about entry threads and to answer them. All my posts were in answer to questions posted about my soon-to-be winning entry. For instance, Moose himself asked what flavor dilly bar I wanted and I then responded. Why should he get upset with me for answering his question. I would think it would be rude if I didn't answer him. Then Peeps asked if he could have my dilly bar. That seemed just as reasonable a question as the one Moose asked. I answered him too. I was taught that is is rude to ignore people. Then grumpy cat appears. This place has gotten nuts. :crazy:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3MiD_U4CHQ"]Joan Baez - Kumbaya (1980) - YouTube[/ame]

Back