THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Back9Q

is one Smokin' Farker
Decided early today wanted steak for dinner and then remembered had a 6.5lb prime rib leftover From christmas I didnt use. Quick thaw in cold water most of the day then cut to cowboy style

Seasoned coarse salt and pepper then onto komodo kamado at 275 for 45min. Pulled for slight rest then a 1000F sear for about 45sec-min. Paired with taters and caeser salad

2 large ones about 2lbs each. Small one about 1.5lb
0892de77d9420890052204b571596471.jpg

Melted butter,thyme,rosemary mixture on top
c67e7b477d4b9b1efca2dbeaed9e9792.jpg

Im a bold A1 type of guy
f210fe0ef5579662d3a7d98927495924.jpg

I like my steak ultra rare and didnt get pic of it before I ate it. Here was part of familys left on cutting board

56fb3a121c7e7e25405efd322610a8d8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All but 1 of your pictures looks absolutely fantabulous!!! Oh well,to each their own.Fine looking cook otherwise.I also understand.Sometimes I want a rack of stickey,sweet ribs.Not often but sometimes.

I like A1, but I have to say you lost me with it on these. They look so perfectly crusted I would not have doused them with A1. Maybe just dip each bite into it so that it doesn't make the crust soggy.

Great cook on those! I am not a huge steak sauce fan but, 2 I found to my liking are Dave's Insanity (it's not like the hot sauce) and HP Bold but, I only found it in Canada so far.

Looks great! If I use steak sauce it is A1. I actually thought that was a thick brown gravy at first. A restaurant here has a smoke sauce that I love to smother a steak in like that

Back