THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

That looks soooo good Paul!

Really nice of you to treat the folks you work with to great cooking.

Doesn't get any better than that! I love both turkey and pork neck meat. Rich and tender stuff.
Thanks to you for introducing me to Conecuh Paul. I stock up on it when I go to south Texas now. :grin:
Great cookin', real comfort food! :thumb:

That right there is my kinda' eatin', Brother Paul!

Mmmm...mmmm!!

The only thing I see missing is some catheads to sop up that gravy!!!!:becky:

Last edited:
Love this stuff....we save up the carcass of all sorts of stuff to make stock at the house as well. Really adds to the depth of flavor in any dish!

Yours looks fantastic!

Aw heck yeah!!!

You're right, that leftover stock will be absolutely amazing. I'd love to use it as part of a pot of gumbo.

Thx everyone I cooked enough last night to feed as my mamma use to say.."cox' army" ... Tonight I am taking a little of the stock and making rice..... And like someone said it will make great stock for gumbo later.... It excites me because all the guys really loved the taste...it's gonna even be better tonight!!!!!

Got to the refinery tonight and decided to make rice with the broth that the turney necks are in.....

Still have plenty of necks and sausage left

My plate tonight.... It is even better after a day of mellowing....

I'm chowing down... The reason I have a browning jacket on is they keep DCS freezing.... I am a console operator when I am not in the field as a unit leader...

Properly cooked and neck bones will look like this when you are done....

Javarius's mamma sent 2 creme cheese pies for tonite... One cherry one strawberry....
Homemade and delicious

This is the last night of my 4 on shift... Still have a ton of necks left... But they will be used at the house.... I am a bachelor this weekend... Sharon will be in Ohio.... So I am going to fire the smoker up .... Beef ribs.... Brisket..... And who knows what will be on the menu...

Thx for looking wish y'all had a plate of the goodness!!!!!

Back