THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
So last week Marty (Stingerhook) made some amazing looking chops which he seasoned with Everglades seasoning. Now, I posted on Marty's thread that I've always heard about Everglades and wanted to try it one of these days. Very shortly after that I get a PM from Marty asking me if we have Everglades out this way and if not to shoot me my address so he can send it to me.

Huge shout out to Marty for the generosity and this is what I'm talking about when it comes to the brethren. No other place like it on earth.

Gave it the ol' taste test out of the shaker and I love it :thumb: I'm into the more savory, salty seasonings. Can't wait to try the rest out.

In the mail today :shocked::shocked: All of Everglades and then some

CWp4QOFh.jpg

Very nice, Neighbor! I'm an Everglades fan too. Know you'll put it to good use.

Way to go Marty! :cool::-D

Very nice, Neighbor! I'm an Everglades fan too. Know you'll put it to good use.

Way to go Marty! :cool::-D

Thanks Neighbor! I know I remember them in some of your cooks. The styles are totally up my alley.

2 of those seasonings are in my arsenal. Good stuff and very very versatile. Enjoy them, I know I do.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Which 2 PorkinButts82? I was raised in South Florida just North of the Everglades so I'm very familiar with Everglades Seasoning. Good Stuff!

Back