I got some Lucky Arse CoWorkers

SmittyJonz

somebody shut me the fark up.
Work won't let me have a fire (even in UDS) unattended and they won't let me attend it for 5 hrs on Clock and I ain't working for free sooooo..............my coworkers are lucky I own a Masterbuilt Electric and I am lucky I got them on sale a few months ago as I got 4 racks of St Louey Spares prepped in the fridge . Only cooking for my Dept of 7 ( counting me ). The other Depts are gonna be Sad ......,.. :mrgreen:

Where you work? I'm off tomorrow and you heard one guy called in sick, right? :wink:

Make it good! I fried up fresh walleye for 20+ co-workers during my lunch, the other folks who were not any part of our group complained they did not get any. Then it became a issue and that was the end of that. Never was able to smoke anything while there due to the "fire" issue.

Smitty-do you have the sauce I sent you yet? If not, you should by Monday.

Forgot to add that I'm at work and have 3 racks in the uds. Drinks at 5, dinner at 6 bluegrass music at the park at 7.View attachment 100482

Last edited:
Smitty-do you have the sauce I sent you yet? If not, you should by Monday.

Forgot to add that I'm at work and have 3 racks in the uds. Drinks at 5, dinner at 6 bluegrass music at the park at 7.View attachment 100482

Havnt got it yet.

Well 2 of the Fellars ran over and got some store brand tater salad and beans. We feed 9 people plus a few others sampled the few leftover ribs. Now I'm supposed to cook for the other dept in a week or two but I'm out of ribs in freezer so they'll have to chip in $ and we need a sale. No pics cuz I was too busy between cooking n slicing n working but everyone LOVED them cuz they are all used to Restuarant Q.

Havnt got it yet.

Well 2 of the Fellars ran over and got some store brand tater salad and beans. We feed 9 people plus a few others sampled the few leftover ribs. Now I'm supposed to cook for the other dept in a week or two but I'm out of ribs in freezer so they'll have to chip in $ and we need a sale. No pics cuz I was too busy between cooking n slicing n working but everyone LOVED them cuz they are all used to Restuarant Q.

It's a real treat when they can eat some Q from someone that knows how to cook it.

Back