THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

jacob

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Name or Nickame
Bobby
Here is the pron from the Wedding Dinner I prepared. It was a success and all were pleased and filled. Had a great time doing this and even made a few more contacts in the meantime.:biggrin:
I bid this dinner to include my services , setting things up and keeping hot and cleaned up. I walked away from this job with a profit(my first) and a bonus Banana Pudding.:cool:

Hope you enjoy the pron, I take it with you all in mind to share with.

Dinner was held at the Old Fireman's Lodge, I'm including a few picks of the owners decor. He walked up to me apparently after having him a plate. Shook my hand while saying, that is the best damn BBQ I have ever eaten and them beans(Keri's Hog Apple Beans) , I ain't never had nothing like them. Where the h*ll you from and where can I find you.:biggrin:

Yep that's how it was all evening, it wasn't nothing like the company dinner I do every year. I didn't know these folks and so many made it a point to come up to my station and tell me how much they liked every thing. My head is still a little swelled from happiness that all went well.

Getting ready.
val036.jpg

Setting up
val035.jpg

val032.jpg

val033.jpg

val031.jpg

val034.jpg

val027.jpg

val026.jpg

val029.jpg

val028.jpg

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/jacob65_2007/?action=view&current=val042.flv

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p198/jacob65_2007/?action=view&current=val044.flv

val022.jpg

Jacob, I see why you recived all the praise, that spread looks awesome!!!!

I just ate dinner and my mouth is watering after looking at those pics. That is some tasty looking meat and beans.:-D

Back