I am devastated-words hurt

Perhaps it really is an early childhood memory.....smell, as anyone who's paid much attention to this kind of thing will know, holds a powerful place in memory.....

Maybe it was the Blue K's they were using to start up?

She's in a tournament (her in pink). Hope the bastidge is cooking again. But don't pass the house till #17 may need BBQ Counseling.

Last edited:
First off your reading to much into this. It is a well known fact that most all wimen like hard wood not all prefer the same flavor but know not any specific identifying factors of each species. All they know is Hard wood GOOD! Just slip some hickory in the wood box and see what happens next.:lol:

First off your reading to much into this. It is a well known fact that most all wimen like hard wood not all prefer the same flavor but know not any specific identifying factors of each species. All they know is Hard wood GOOD! Just slip some hickory in the wood box and see what happens next.:lol:

I agree. Just slip some wood in the box and everything will be all good.

I go to my local apple orchard and ask for any of the trimmed pieces of wood. the only real problem is that they come cut too long too fat to fit in my smoker so I have to cut them and split them but it's worth it.

Back