Humphreys smokers...

Here is my Weeble. My decision was based on the amount of food I ever intended to smoke, weight of cooker and somewhat of a budget. So far I have not really come close to filling up the smoker, obviously for fun I could do it, but I don't compete or get hired for side jobs. So as a weekend warrior, this smoker has been amazing. The Weeble is mobile enough that I can get it in and out of my garage with no problem. I didn't see the need for purchasing the casters they sell because I had the cart I made already planned out in my head beforehand. I have about $23 in my cart. Drop in water pan can be troubling if you get too much liquid in it, makes it hard to not spill when taking it out. I am getting a small hand pump soon to help with that.

With the BB you will have a bigger heavier cooker, capable of cooking larger quantities obviously. Construction is top notch with either model. I guess you just need to decide if you will truly need that space more often than not.

My new Weeble gets a perfect rating from me. Everything I wanted and needed.

Attachments

• Weeble1.jpg
    Weeble1.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Weeble2.jpg
    Weeble2.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 147
  • Weeble3.jpg
    Weeble3.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Weeble4.jpg
    Weeble4.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 148
Now that I think about with you doing some kind of built in smoker, you might want to think about the air intake. These pictures all show pinwheel intakes on the fron because they are older models. The new 2015 models don't have front intakes and use a larger 2" ball valve intake on the side for both natural drafting and guruing. This should be considered in your planning or talking to Humphrey's on the phone (they have excellent customer service and will happily assist you I am sure)

When ordering it would be important for you to mention that it is a going into a built in. We can certainly do something custom for you so that it works for your situation. :thumb:

Back