Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hudson Valley Rib Festival August 15-16, 2015

Although the flies have approached legendary there in the past (one year the gift bag had fly swatters in it) they have done a good job of controlling them recently.

I won't be there this year though, heading to Maine instead.

drop Rolf an email- he does check this site- but I'm sure he's busy this week.

"Sliders*** A Slider is a small sandwich, no bigger than 3 inches across served on a bun. The patty served on the bun can consist of any kind of meat protein."

It doesn't have to be in a patty shape, pulled is OK.
Meat = the flesh of mammalian species.
It does not include Fish, Seafood or Shellfish.

I like what MABA does. Draw a category at the 9:22 shot to determine which category the side challenge will bone (Chicken, Ribs, Pork or Brisket) The highest score from only those that entered the Side Challenge wins. Craft Beer (6-pack, 4-pack or 9 oz. bottle) or Bourbon (minimum .375 bottle) seem to be popular, obviously, beer being a bit less expensive. Don't seem to have too many takers.
Yes, the 9:22 shot is the good luck shot. MABA had started doing 9:00, but I put an end to that at Wildwood! lol
I always have Bourbon, so that's is what I'll be offering unless someone else wants to contribute.
I don't mind collecting or hosting the 9:22 unless someone else is interested in taking on this assignment.
So, the question is, Beer or Bourbon?

Back