Homemade Pastrami Pics!

Dang it looks so good :-D. I've been getting lazy with my pastami and buying the corned beef and just smoking. Only done the whole process twice. Thanks for sharing!

That's what I had for supper tonight. Yours looks delicious!!

That looks incredible, it makes me want to get up and drive all the way home for some of mine. ( I'm 75 miles away taking a class for work until Saturday) I've done the store corned beef and it was really good. But doing my own was over the top. I will still stock up on corned beef when they go on sale for St Paddys day. For when I don't want to wait as long. I will say this it sure beats store bought beyond belief.

I haven't cured my own, just do the store bought corned beef, which comes out great. And if the "easy" way that I do it is as good as it is, doing it homemade has to be a total homerun.

And it's hard to go back to not doing this. We like to slice up a bunch and vac pack and freeze it. I need to make another batch sometime soon!

question - if I want to take the easy way out and not do it from scratch - do I buy a cured corned beef or an uncured corned beef? Thank you

Back