Holiday Rotisserie Beef Rib Roast - EXTRA HEAVY Pron!

Wow! This is a great tutorial. Thanks for taking the time to put this together...I'm certainly going to try this sometime soon but it'll be on the outdoor rotis as I don't have one of those fancy indoor models. And the bonus...power tools!

Thanks to my N.W. BBQ Brethern homies and Pron mentors.
Gregg, 31 photos of brilliance! Great job my friend! Keep it coming, you are a great asset here. :-D
Michael for your encouragement and help posting multiple quotes on our site.

Nice work Gregg! 'bout time you posted!
Brian for showing me how to upload and do my first posts w/pics.

Hey...Fuji! Welcome to the Brethren brother smoker! :p Outstanding job on the roast...wow! :biggrin: My best to you and Nila for the holidays...see you next spring. :cool:
John for getting us together to see what's cooking this weekend and we'll see you next spring!

Thank you everybody for your comments and Happy Holidays to all!
Gregg

Gregg, so glad to see another PNWBA member here.

Please keep the knowledge and pics comming.

Let me know if you ever need any forum help.

Merry Christmas! :-D

I know this is an older post, but I really want to thank you for your informative instructions & pictures! My husband just found a Farberware rotisserie at an indoor flea market, in the box for $10.00! Then shortly thereafter they had rib roasts on sale at our local store I was trying to figure out how high to position the spit because I was concerned the lower position would be too hot to cook the roast. I positioned it as high as I could, per your instructions, and it was awesome! Thank you so much!

Back