Hmm......on pellets now, but BACK to other??

I put the Memphis up for sale along with the pellets. If it sells great, if not I’ll keep it. I am Real close to ordering an M1 as it ticks most of my boxes rigjt now.....stick burner, grills and sears and adjustable grate. I like the changes they have made and it will fit on my deck. Found out I can’t get a Shirley patio up on my deck (wheels are too wide) and I want to be able to burn sticks...so the m1 seems like a good fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

M1 painted or SS... have you decided on that yet?

M1 painted or SS... have you decided on that yet?

Going to order a regular m1 as soon as they get a shipping quote for me (I also want one of their tables). SS is too much work to keep clean..I’m not by the coast so hopefully the regular m1 will be fine....unless it has rust issues like my yoder did????? Thoughts?????

New to the forum here.. I have a Memphis And a Rec Tec Fire hazard(Bullseye). I enjoy pellet cooked food but also enjoy a charcoal cooked meats. Had anyone tried charcoal pellets? I have a bag of lumber jack charcoal but have not tried them yet.

Last edited:
Going to order a regular m1 as soon as they get a shipping quote for me (I also want one of their tables). SS is too much work to keep clean..I’m not by the coast so hopefully the regular m1 will be fine....unless it has rust issues like my yoder did????? Thoughts?????

M Grills has placed 409 Stainless (I believe it’s 409 - good stuff) on the interior walls of pretty much all of the areas that’s take a direct beating from the heat. Should be a night/day difference from your Yoder paint experience.

New to the forum here.. I have a Memphis And a Rec Tec Fire hazard(Bullseye). I enjoy pellet cookies food but also enjoy a charcoal cooked meats. Had anyone tried charcoal pellets?

I have not, but from the many I have seen try them, the reviews are very mixed... leaning towards “not a game changer” and “this tastes nothing like cooking with charcoal.” Only one way to find out which side of the fence you’re on :)

M Grills has placed 409 Stainless (I believe it’s 409 - good stuff) on the interior walls of pretty much all of the areas that’s take a direct beating from the heat. Should be a night/day difference from your Yoder paint experience.

You the man. Thanks!

Order placed for a M1 grill and various accessories and a table. The tables are pricey but believe they will last forever us they look good:). Picked up a king sized kindling cracker and mini sledge and the 12 year old is outside splitting kindling as we speak:). Been a long time since I burned sticks , so I’m looking forward to it....The Memphis should be heading out tonite new owner any day now.

Order placed for a M1 grill and various accessories and a table. The tables are pricey but believe they will last forever us they look good:). Picked up a king sized kindling cracker and mini sledge and the 12 year old is outside splitting kindling as we speak:). Been a long time since I burned sticks , so I’m looking forward to it....The Memphis should be heading out tonite new owner any day now.

Congrats buddy!!! Can’t wait to see/hear more :)

You're going to love your M1.

Just to clarify.. we do not use the 409 stainless anymore. That used to be apart of our double wall interior on the firebox. Now we have gone to a 10 gauge steel firebox and wrapping in high temp insulation within the 10 gauge body. The current model M1's are far more efficient than the previous models since they are insulated. This also keeps the heat off of the exterior wall and not fading the paint. With the new redesign of the firebox door, any rust you could possibly get can be touched up easily. You can also unbolt the firebox door and repaint the entire thing if ever needed. It's 1/4" thick steel so any rust is only cosmetic and can be removed very easily.

Back