Hi from Quebec Canada

Highcal

Knows what a fatty is.
Hi all !! I've been lurking here for a little bit and realized I never came here to say hi......Hello :-D

I have zero smoking experience and lots of questions, some of which have already been answered by some very helpful people here, and will have a lot more questions to come, so get ready Lol.

Unfortunately not too many people here smoke, but fortunately I found this site, so I have been reading tons and tons learning as much as I can and have started building a 30 gal UDS.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can here :)

Thanks everyone, seems like a great bunch of guys and gals here ready to help and share their knowledge , and for the very short time I have been here I've had someone I do not know offer to mail me a 1" step bit to make the air intake holes on my UDS, to me this speaks volumes on the kind of members that are here :-D

Welcome aboard Highcal, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

Don't be afraid to look around and explore the other forums.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back