Hey Farkers!...It's Friday...What's Smokin' This Weekend?

Got a tasting tomorrow, so tri-tip and chix, garlic mashed and some veggies.

Going to Costco soon, so will see what the GF has in mind for tonight. Sunday, I may do up a meatloaf.

Hope to finish my rotisserie UDS tomorrow morn and try out some cornish hens for the LSU game.

You guys better win. They are poising "our" game to be a top 10 showdown, so...

Kick Houston Nutt in the junk and we'll have a great time on Saturday after Thanksgiving. Of course Arkansas will win, but why wouldn't we?

Throwing a XL yardbird on for a trial run and deer summer sausage.

Just got back from Kroger. Found some nice spares on sale. So, I guess I'll make some smoke tomorrow, after all.

They had a killer deal on beef back ribs, but I haven't done those before, so I played it safe, and went with a meat I know.

CD

Dinner tonight is some skirt steak fajitas, wife wanted twice baked taters, so those are on the grill right now getting happy, along with some bacon, steak will go on at the end. Bacon is for the taters...and the fajitas...and maybe just to munch on later

How about a Birthday Brisket?

IMG_3148.jpg

And if I win the negotiations with my wife, there will be a turkey cooked outdoors tomorrow. :tsk:

Got a stubborn arsh 8.5 lb butt going on 12.5 hours and its just hitting 170*!! I'm not going to foil it now, just going to let it go and hope the gentleman jack keeps me going until she's done! lol

Friday night Bistro steaks. Saturday Taco Bar at the Annual PNWBA Meeting. Sunday snow.

Atta boy! :becky:

How about a Birthday Brisket?

IMG_3148.jpg

And if I win the negotiations with my wife, there will be a turkey cooked outdoors tomorrow. :tsk:

Happy B-day to???

Got a stubborn arsh 8.5 lb butt going on 12.5 hours and its just hitting 170*!! I'm not going to foil it now, just going to let it go and hope the gentleman jack keeps me going until she's done! lol

I can relate to the GJ...just ask D-Gass...:becky:

Back