Here's my first Stuffed Pork Loin

Jobiz

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Name or Nickame
Joe
So I decided to give this whole stuffed pork loin idea a go.

After I butterflied the loin I mixed up a filling of chopped spinach, feta,basil pesto sauce and a little bit of EVOO

Then I added a bacon weave tied it up and put it in the smoke for about 1:45 until I got to about 160

Sorry to say I didn't get any pics on the smoker but
I think it came out okay. It was a little bit on the thick side but it tasted great.

My wife and daughter made some Falafals and dipping sauce which plated up quite nicely.

So now, I can't wait to do this again!

Thats looks good enough to eat, Nice work mate, what did the family think?

Nicely done, that's another thing I have yet to try. Have been just doing the tenderloins which cook up fast.

I like the looks of that! You remind me that I need to do another one myself. Very nice job.

Excellent first try! Had to taste great.

Now sharpen up the filet knife and work on getting a thinner slice on the pork. Even if you cut through just a bit here and there it will still roll up fine.

I cant wait to see your next one!

Thanks for all the comments!

And you're right, Smoke Freak, next time I'll go for a thinner slice on the pork.
However, in the meantime I've still got a lot of leftovers for the holiday parties soon to come.

Love stuffed pork loin. Looks good with the feta.

My personal favorite is bacon pieces, sautéed onions, chopped spinach, and shredded Italian cheese blend and then seasoned with Italian seasoning, thyme, basil, rosemary, SPOG, etc.

I’ll have to give your version a try sometime, as that sounds like a good combo too.

Back