THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dharley

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Name or Nickame
DeWaine
Hello everyone!!

Just a Dad and BBQ nut here. Two years ago I bought a LBGE. I was hooked after the first cook it was just steaks and chicken. Then I dove in head first. Reading and learning. Ribs. Butts. Lots of butts. Briskets. A hundred spatchcocked birds. Cornbread and beans. Chili.:blah::blah::blah:

I love BBQ and I love to cook outside. The smell of the smoke. Listening to music and entertaining my sons and friends while the food cooks. The entire process.

Thank you for having me here. This weekend I'll post my cook and some of my past cooks, as I like to see other peoples cooks.

Again, thank you.

Welcome aboard, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Back