Hello from Dayton, OH

TripleLeeQ

Good afternoon I'm Jeremy TripleLeeQ from Dayton, OH pitmaster for the Dirty Birds BBQ team. So far we've only competed locally a few times but we are looking to expand. I joined SMF in 2007 and I want to give a lot of credit to those folks who have really helped me out over the years. I would not know what I'm doing at all if not for them. I have often referred to this forum for advice as well and finding more fellow competitors here I knew it was time to join. I'm pretty familiar smoking the usual things (always learning) and haven't tried cheeses, fish, nuts, etc. I've had a number of different smokers over the years and have settled on my Smoky Mountain cabinet for general cooks and I'm almost finished with a new build for larger cooks. We use a a teammates smoker for competition. I'm in my early forties, happily married twenty years, and my four kids are grown. Three boys all have "Lee" somewhere in their middle names so thats where Triple Lee Q comes from and my daughter is the youngest. Her name isn't Lee but she is the only one with my recipes lol. Thank you for accepting me into this Brethren

Attachments

• IMG_20170524_132628.jpg
    IMG_20170524_132628.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20170524_143639.jpg
    IMG_20170524_143639.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 17
Welcome to the forum from sunny SE Az.

Welcome to the forum from down here in Victoria.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard Jeremy, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back