THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is a quick summary:
1 The Perfect Butt
2 Handsome Devil
3 Bone Daddy's
4 Rub This! BBQ
5 Stubborn Bull BBQ
6 Buckner Brothers*
7 Q Haven*
8 ZBQ
9 The Basic BBQ Team
10 Smokin' Hoggz BBQ
11 Lost Nation Smoke Company

I'm going to assume you put an asterisk by Buckner Brothers and Q Haven because those are the teams you're most intimidated by?

Ha, i'll fix that as we fear all!

1 The Perfect Butt*
2 Handsome Devil*
3 Bone Daddy's
4 Rub This! BBQ*
5 Stubborn Bull BBQ*
6 Buckner Brothers*
7 Q Haven*
8 ZBQ*
9 The Basic BBQ Team*
10 Smokin' Hoggz BBQ*
11 Lost Nation Smoke Company*
12 The 5th Artery*
13 Insane Swine BBQ*
14 Dizzy Pig*

We are also not in. On my BBQ bucket list to do this one. To top it off my wife is having a family reunion in MA that week. I'm already going to be in the area (sorta).

Bill, Steph and Chris, I'll bring down what I can. With Tax and deposit cases are around $85-$90

Hey Rich,
1-2 four packs is good for me. I know it's expensive!!! I don't need a lot, just enough to wet the whistle!!! Let me know what I can do to thank you!!!

Hey! If y'all can get off your lazy Butts and drive to Montpelier on Friday morning you can buy some yourself at Hunger Mountain Co-Op. Thursday even better...they are open until 9 I believe. (If I'm wrong about the time I've got 90 days to get it right!) :icon_smile_tongue:

1 The Perfect Butt
2 Handsome Devil
3 Bone Daddy's
4 Rub This! BBQ
5 Stubborn Bull BBQ
6 Buckner Brothers
7 Q Haven
8 ZBQ
9 The Basic BBQ Team
10 Smokin' Hoggz BBQ
11 Lost Nation Smoke Company
12 The 5th Artery
13 Insane Swine BBQ
14. Dizzy Pig
15. Can U Smell My Pits BBQ

Hey! If y'all can get off your lazy Butts and drive to Montpelier on Friday morning you can buy some yourself at Hunger Mountain Co-Op. Thursday even better...they are open until 9 I believe. (If I'm wrong about the time I've got 90 days to get it right!) :icon_smile_tongue:

I'm sure there is plenty of parking there for a 40' RV. I'm pretty limited in where I can go once I get to a contest.

Back