4 Rub This! BBQ
5 Stubborn Bull BBQ
6 Buckner Brothers*
7 Q Haven*
8 ZBQ
9 The Basic BBQ Team
10 Smokin' Hoggz BBQ
11 Lost Nation Smoke Company

I'm going to assume you put an asterisk by Buckner Brothers and Q Haven because those are the teams you're most intimidated by?

Ha, i'll fix that as we fear all!

1 The Perfect Butt*
2 Handsome Devil*
3 Bone Daddy's
4 Rub This! BBQ*
5 Stubborn Bull BBQ*
6 Buckner Brothers*
7 Q Haven*
8 ZBQ*
9 The Basic BBQ Team*
10 Smokin' Hoggz BBQ*
11 Lost Nation Smoke Company*
12 The 5th Artery*
13 Insane Swine BBQ*
14 Dizzy Pig*

We are also not in. On my BBQ bucket list to do this one. To top it off my wife is having a family reunion in MA that week. I'm already going to be in the area (sorta).

Bill, Steph and Chris, I'll bring down what I can. With Tax and deposit cases are around $85-$90

Hey Rich,
1-2 four packs is good for me. I know it's expensive!!! I don't need a lot, just enough to wet the whistle!!! Let me know what I can do to thank you!!!

Hey! If y'all can get off your lazy Butts and drive to Montpelier on Friday morning you can buy some yourself at Hunger Mountain Co-Op. Thursday even better...they are open until 9 I believe. (If I'm wrong about the time I've got 90 days to get it right!) :icon_smile_tongue:

1 The Perfect Butt
2 Handsome Devil
3 Bone Daddy's
4 Rub This! BBQ
5 Stubborn Bull BBQ
6 Buckner Brothers
7 Q Haven
8 ZBQ
9 The Basic BBQ Team
10 Smokin' Hoggz BBQ
11 Lost Nation Smoke Company
12 The 5th Artery
13 Insane Swine BBQ
14. Dizzy Pig
15. Can U Smell My Pits BBQ

Hey! If y'all can get off your lazy Butts and drive to Montpelier on Friday morning you can buy some yourself at Hunger Mountain Co-Op. Thursday even better...they are open until 9 I believe. (If I'm wrong about the time I've got 90 days to get it right!) :icon_smile_tongue:

I'm sure there is plenty of parking there for a 40' RV. I'm pretty limited in where I can go once I get to a contest.

Back