THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Phriday Brethren!!!

It's going to be a PORKTASTIC weekend at Casa Della Snadamo! The weather is cooling off enough to stand being outside again!

Tomorrow is the day I phire up the OKJ and throw a pork butt on there phor pulled pork sandwiches! Homemade Pickles and pickled onions already made. I purchased this thing like 3 weeks ago, and lighting this thing up just wasn't in the cards for either weather, family, etc. Splits all cut down to size and ready to go.

Also, I have +/- phive pounds of pork belly curing, and ready to go either tomorrow or Sunday in my cold smoking rig.

What a phreaking week. The anxiety train is rolling hard this week between work, kids and my physical status (who doesn't deal with this right?), so I am really hoping a allow myselph to relax and enjoy the hobbies I love doing...Beer, BBQ, and Phootball, and phorget about the rest of the BS.

Stay saphe, drink beer, and enjoy your weekend, brethren!

Grilled a picanha on Phriday. :-D

tmJCbNCh.jpg

Tonight is grilled scallops and shrimp. :-D

Back