THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonight we have guest so cranking up the phryer. Chick’n nuggies and phries with lots of sauces to choose phrom.

Been working on a Dark Meat TD entry pher two days now.

Saturday I’ll knock that out with some ribs.

Sunday- RV show at the cowboys stadium so gonna enjoy phree hot dogs and hamburgers!

Y’all have a great weekend and enjoy the sunshine

:rockon:

well, it was supposed to be birthday ribs, but the kids are sick...so as of now...nothing! Will probably focus on slicing my pharking capicola and reorganizing my desk and build my new PC....so not BBQ stuff.

OOOH! I phorgot! I need to come up with my new "cook shack" designs...aka, we're demo'ing the current area, laying down turph phor the kiddos and building my new outdoor kitchen on the side yard...oh yeah...more to come on that...

happy phriday! I will just try to enjoy our beautiful outdoor weather, drink beer and whiskey...and hope the kids get better :D

The birthday boy wanted ribs, so the birthday boy got ribs! I went fanless in the backwoods this time (as you may have recalled my fan woes with this) and it was about as set-and-forget as you can be. Will be going this route from here on out. Ribs were some of the better ones I put out too.

52744162699_7f8e42b528_b.jpg

Back