THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Yes right, once upon a time. Came home from golf and began MSU in the kitchen. But I digress. Hit up United and found some sell by gems. Two Hatch Green Chile marinated Tri tips. A 20oz CAB NY Strip. Got home and opened the fridge and turned on the stove with pot of chicken stock. . Picked yesterday’s rotisserie chicken. Heated purple onion purple garlic and seasoned with Naturiffic Gourmet Salt. Then added Pico. Dropped a Hatch Green Chile Opa’s Sausage Added Tillamook Cheddar, Blue, Cream and Velveeta cheeses, plus one unknown-think parmigiana. Once that was all blended dropped the chicken. Topped with more cheddar , avocado and hot sauce. Sounds detailed, reality is just kept adding stuff till Pot was right.

Wish I could get Opa's locally....

I could have sworn I've seen their stuff before at HEB. I'm pretty loyal to Chappell Hill sausage myself, so I don't really look too much at other brands, but dang I thought I saw some on a few occasions.

Back