THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ron_L

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Captain Ron
Any Brethren going to this one?

Captain Ron's Brew-n-Que will be there and we'll have coffee on Saturday morning as usual.

I'l also planning on roasting extra and should have bags to sell. If you want to reserve a bag just let me know.

My wife and I will be judging at this one...We prefer small, unmarked bills...lol

I'm roasting coffee this evening and I am trying to get an idea of what I need.

This week's coffee is...

Kenyan AA Kianjuki Estate

Cupping Notes:

The primary sense of this coffee is its brightness/acidity, which you'd expect from a good Kenya. The brightness is on the shoulders a combo of raisin and stone fruit (think plum/date/fig) with hints of grapefruit and white wine.

Besides coffee to drink I will have bags available for purchase for $12 (exact change appreciated). If you would like to pre-reserve a bag or two please let me know either in this thread, via PM or on Facebook.. I will hold bags until 10am on Saturday and if not paid for by then I will release them to others.

We be comin'

The FULL BELLI DELI will be there! Great to see Paul Hubbard and Smokey and the One-Armed Bandit back on the circuit!

Tim Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI

Southern Q 48 H2O smoker
Backwoods Competitor
2-075 Traeger Pellet Poopers
Kamado Joe
red, yellow, blue, black and orange thermapens

Back