THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its too bad Grill Kings is not going to happen this season, but I don't want the belt to just gather dust in my basement. I'd be happy to put the GK belt up for grabs at another NY contest of the Brethrens choosing.

GKbelt.jpg

hey chris.. hold onto that belt. That event may not be happening, but GK is not going away..

You'll be needing it soon. :wink:

ique said:
Well its too bad Grill Kings is not going to happen this season, but I don't want the belt to just gather dust in my basement. I'd be happy to put the GK belt up for grabs at another NY contest of the Brethrens choosing.

GKbelt.jpg

You're a better man than I. I'd have been happy to just keep it.
But I do appreciate another crack at it.

ique said:
Well its too bad Grill Kings is not going to happen this season, but I don't want the belt to just gather dust in my basement. I'd be happy to put the GK belt up for grabs at another NY contest of the Brethren choosing.

GKbelt.jpg
Yeah like Phil says there be a day when you will need to defend that title and a chubby man from South Dakota will be doing his best on one given day to take it from you. Or something like that.

That belt is one awesome traveling trophy.

this is just another one of those things that you don't realize what you have got until it's gone!

I have never been to a Grill Kings Event thanks for providing us a place to play. Someday I hope to play on your play ground. And Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back