Greetings from NE Ohio (Medina)

jeffincle

Wandering around with a bag of matchlight, looking for a match.
Name or Nickame
Jeff
Took a new job here in the Cleveland area about a year and a half ago. Until moving here I had been a homeowner for 30ish years and spent almost every weekend and several week nights standing next to some sort of outdoor cooking apparatus. I've been separated from my grills and my wife for 18 months. Our house in Missouri finally sold and I've had my first reunion...my wife joined me in my "you can't grill here" apartment. We found the house she wants a few weeks ago and I will soon also be reunited with my old grills.

And a new one.

I love live fire cooking, but I'm not a fanatic. I like a gasser at times, too. I just bought a Napoleon Prestige Pro 500 to go with my Large BGE and my Weber Kettle. I was looking for a Napoleon forum, but there doesn't seem to be one, so this seems like a friendly enough place to hang out and talk about cookin'.

There's a place here in Cleveland called the Westside Market that has about a dozen butcher shops in one place, everything from farm raised chickens, to whole sides to famiy made sausage from every ethnicity in the world. I can't wait to try and wear them out.

Any BBQ Brethren in NE Ohio?

Welcome to the forum Jeff from sunny SE Arizona.

Welcome to the forum from Victoria, Aust.
Nice friendly bunch here that are very sharing with information.
Enjoy your time here, I sure have

Welcome aboard Jeff, glad to have you as a fellow Brethren here.

I hope to see you in the Q-Talk forum soon. You'll find help on almost every topic from cooking your first Pork Butt to curing and smoking your own ham and bacon.

If you can't find the topic you need help with, or have questions about, just start a new thread in "Q-Talk". There are many people with years of experience that are willing to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Back