Good Bye Oakridge BBQ

Robert

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Batch Image
Just put in my last order. I hate to see this business closing down. Great quality products.

Thanks for sponsoring the Brethren in so many throw downs. Thanks for sponsoring so many BBQ teams over the years. My team never applied because I never felt we had anything to offer in return, but we still used your products. used a lot in the back yard as well. Going to miss them when they're gone.

Mike, good luck in your future endeavors.

Thanks,

Robert

Will be missed for sure. I can't believe I'll never have access to Dominator anymore. Not that the other rubs weren't amazing but so many people turned to bbq after they tasted the Dominator rub on pork ribs and butts. They were asking me what my secret was and I directed them to the Oakridge site.

Not many brands use thick plastic bags or blend/bag to order to preserve the rubs' quality. I appreciate their dedication to not cutting corners.

I have a 5lb bag of bovine bold i had for well over 2 years, still produces best brisket ever. I will miss Carne Crosta, i am just not sold on the packaging, seems like overkill.

Ordered 2 bags of Dominator yesterday, and just like the rest of the Brethren, I am sad to see Mike close the doors, but, I also understand his point. I just wish Him, and his Family the Lords Blessings in his future endeavors. !

Back