GC Winners: Want 2 Try a New Sauce?

Texas Pepper Jelly uses Craig's BBQ Sauce, and Texas Pepper Jelly products;)

Craig has not approved this message.

Awesome. Can you list what teams are using the above sauces. A couple are obvious.
I will tell you what I can about mine. I use Swamp Boys, both flavors, every contest. I can't share names but I will say that Swamp Boys is well represented in the top 20 KCBS overall, nearly half. It's also an integral part of the WCO and many of the BPS Elite Teams.

I will tell you what I can about mine. I use Swamp Boys, both flavors, every contest. I can't share names but I will say that Swamp Boys is well represented in the top 20 KCBS overall, nearly half. It's also an integral part of the WCO and many of the BPS Elite Teams.

Great info Rub and thanks

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
A quick heads up on the 'top comp sauces' for Smoke Signals.
I literally just finished the layout and editing on the final article for issue 16. I'll start reaching out to sauce manufacturers and reviewers and putting one in touch with the other tomorrow. I hope to have everyone set by the end of the week.

I agree, this will be a great article ..... Looking forward to reading it ..... Thanks in advance !!!!!

Awesome. Can you list what teams are using the above sauces. A couple are obvious.

In case you missed it on The BBQ Central Show a couple of weeks ago Darren of Iowa Smokey D's let it out that he was using Swamp Boys when he won that contest in Lynchburg, and has been using it prior and since. Yeah I'm stoked. :wink:

I submitted my results for Daigles to Eric before KOS...should be something happening soon I would think! Do you know who was doing reviews on your sauce Rub?

I did have an e-mail exchange with Eric a few weeks ago, last I heard he was trying to get everything together for release later this month, FWIW, I did do the Butchers sauce, was surprised at it's complexity, but yet very balanced!!

Back