THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ssv3

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Sako
I went surf n turf for a TD currently going down. Too bad not many are participating. Anyway, I used my WGA for this cook since it was a small cook. Decided on cedar planked salmon, bacon wrapped filet and a Alaskan king crab.

Man I love this cooker!

hLfa8Kxh.png

I used coconut charcoal if anyone cares. It's pretty good stuff and I've got plenty in my stockpile so I decided to go with it today.

KWZZClEh.png

Cedar planked salmon went on first

i9xpImch.png

Then the bacon wrapped filets and an Alaskan king crab claw. Seared the filets first

wKzhaeFh.png

The crab claw went on direct for a few minutes after

h23jWTsh.png

Plated with some pan fried taters, some salad and a grilled tomato (I like it)

h5j2eO1h.png

Crab lollipop anyone?? :becky:

5N9X5gMh.png

Thanks for looking!

What a fantastic meal! Amazing job balancing all that on that small of a cooker. Well done!!

Beautiful meal Sako, and the pic of the crab lollipop is over the top.
Super nommy and then some! :cool: :clap2:

What a fantastic meal! Amazing job balancing all that on that small of a cooker. Well done!!

Thanks Decoy!

Beautiful meal Sako, and the pic of the crab lollipop is over the top.
Super nommy and then some! :cool: :clap2:

Thank you Jeanie! :kiss: I love the "lollipops" A few years back I went to a party hosted by a hotshot attorney where he had a huge seafood display set up with all kinds of creatures from the sea and a portion of it were just claws exposed like in the pic. They had to beat me with a stick to get me away from that table and needles to say I was hooked from that day. :becky:

Amazing. Talent and skill!!

Thank you sir!

Thank you Jeanie! :kiss: I love the "lollipops" A few years back I went to a party hosted by a hotshot attorney where he had a huge seafood display set up with all kinds of creatures from the sea and a portion of it were just claws exposed like in the pic. They had to beat me with a stick to get me away from that table and needles to say I was hooked from that day. :becky:
!

Oh wow! I don't blame you Sako, I would have done the same. That sounds amazing!! :becky: I can't get enough of seafood, can't imagine how wonderful it is in your area. :thumb:

Oh wow! I don't blame you Sako, I would have done the same. That sounds amazing!! :becky: I can't get enough of seafood, can't imagine how wonderful it is in your area. :thumb:

I'm there with you on seafood. At times I eat so much of it then I have to cut back to avoid mercury poisoning. :becky:

That really looks fantastic! I love your meat choices.

Thanks bud!

That looks delectable, I am still surprised with the Quality of food coming out of those Go Anywhere s.

Thanks Titch! Honestly you can do magic with the WGA's. They're awesome, awesome grills from smoking to searing and anything in between. You've seen what Phubar does with his. :shock:

OMG that looks good I am with you on the seafood You just cooked 2 of my favorites Unfortunetely seafood is viewed as OK in my house although I believe it is fish tacos this week

Back