THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

farmer-fred

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Tom
My new Pellet Pro 1190 came in this afternoon As soon as I got home I assembled it and fired it up with some Lumberjack Hickory. We put together two loaf's of meatloaf and placed them on a broiler pan along with some taters.
It was getting late so I set the temp @ 350 and let it roll. It did not get a whole lot of smoke flavor but it was there, was much better than the same recipe baked in the oven. The wife really liked it. For a demo unit the grill was very clean and the only way you could see that it was used was the heat deflector was slightly discolored. I am very pleased so far and plan on smoking a 12 lb turkey tomorrow. Some pics or it did not happen.

20200319_163254.jpg

20200319_163304.jpg

20200319_163314.jpg

20200319_183857.jpg

The SS looks great. Nice touches. Glad you got her fired up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks all, I am happy with it so far. Today I will be smoking a 12 lb turkey on it and tomorrow night I plan to try a 7 lb brisket. This will be my first brisket so I thought I would start with a smaller one. The wife is interested in trying it also so all is good. If any one is interested they still have a couple of demo units available at Smoke Daddy. Call and ask for Dan or Dennis.
Tom

Back