First cook on the Pellet Pro 1190

farmer-fred

Full Fledged Farker

Batch Image
Batch Image
Name or Nickame
Tom
My new Pellet Pro 1190 came in this afternoon As soon as I got home I assembled it and fired it up with some Lumberjack Hickory. We put together two loaf's of meatloaf and placed them on a broiler pan along with some taters.
It was getting late so I set the temp @ 350 and let it roll. It did not get a whole lot of smoke flavor but it was there, was much better than the same recipe baked in the oven. The wife really liked it. For a demo unit the grill was very clean and the only way you could see that it was used was the heat deflector was slightly discolored. I am very pleased so far and plan on smoking a 12 lb turkey tomorrow. Some pics or it did not happen.

20200319_163254.jpg

20200319_163304.jpg

20200319_163314.jpg

20200319_183857.jpg

The SS looks great. Nice touches. Glad you got her fired up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks all, I am happy with it so far. Today I will be smoking a 12 lb turkey on it and tomorrow night I plan to try a 7 lb brisket. This will be my first brisket so I thought I would start with a smaller one. The wife is interested in trying it also so all is good. If any one is interested they still have a couple of demo units available at Smoke Daddy. Call and ask for Dan or Dennis.
Tom

Back