Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Firin Up the Fox, St. Charles, Illinois - June 8-10, 2012

We'd like to stick around for this but have a nieces graduation party to cook for sunday

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk 2

Deadlines....

KCBS Contest - Application must be received by May 23rd, 2012 (3 weeks from today)
Amateur Contest - Application must be received by May 23, 2012 (3 weeks from today)
Kid's Q Contest - Application must be received by June 4, 2012

Can we drop off rigs on Thursday night? Will there be security? I'm trying not to take a day off work on Friday...

Thanks

As long as you coordinate with me - Dropping of rigs Thursday between 6-9pm is ok. there will be security overnight.

bbq ( @ ) prideofthefox.com

Anyone else as excited about this as I am. Now granted this is my first KCBS event, but I'm excited there is a competition so close to home.

We have 23 confirmed teams, 10 amateurs, and 6 Kids.

There are still a couple of spots open with only 19 Days away.

Looking forward to meeting some of you at Westmont this weekend and maybe seeing you again down in Morton later this summer.

We're penciled in for the competition at the moment, we've had to wait until the last minute due to a team member undergoing some medical treatment. We will have a firm answer tonight on whether we can make it - thanks to the contest organizers for being patient with us!

Hopefully we get the green light and will see everyone there. St. Charles is where I grew up and I don't want to miss this one. The grounds for the competition are located in a great spot downtown.

Arcadium is a nice little coffee shop - I believe it has won best coffee house in Kane Co.

Back