THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Budman1

is one Smokin' Farker
Got to use my newly built UDS today. I did a fatty made of Italian sausage-red & green peppers, onions, garlic pesto, smoked provolone & smoked hot pepper cheeses, squeeze of agave nectar, and a little fire dust rub on the bacon. Along side that was some dry rubbed ribs and a chunk of pork butt (still in the smoker, that'll be dinner). Washed it all down with some ice cold cheap beer and I was in heaven - or as close as I will ever get. Wasn't perfect, but damn was it gooood!:becky: Smoked it over oak and cherry. My only regret is why did I wait so long to build a smoker and start q-ing?

100_4225.jpg

100_4227.jpg

100_4231.jpg

Rounded out the day with some PP. I did a chunk of butt I had in the freezer on the UDS for about 9 hrs. OH MY...was it tender. Can't believe I went this long with my head buried in the sand. :doh::doh::doh:

100_4248.jpg

Nice smoke ring on those ribs. Look perfectly cooked, just the way I like mine.. not falling off the bone

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back