THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Been cooking those a lot this year. Mostly because I bought them at $1.67/LB. How do you like the injection?

only 3 rd Time Ive used it- usually forget. The Cook I did at my Reunion up OKlahoma this past summer the Briskets were BadAzz when I used it. Seemed to help with Moisture......

This Cook:

FARKING DELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's weird- looks Dry But Doesn't Taste Dry???? I think the Jambos Injection saved this one. Not sure I'll buy an ungraded one or unmarked one again - if I do I WILL use the Injection for sure! Oh Ya Black Ops is "THE CHIT" !!

But somehow I can't Smoke a Chicken worth a Chit!!! I can grill some BadAzz Chicken but Smoking Whole Chickens they come out plain tasting ? ? :doh:

Cooked one from Wally world today. Looked exactly the same as yours from start to finish. Tasted great, but wouldn't have won any awards for presentation, which dissent really matter.

I just had THE Best Lunch I've ever had............ Who knew those crappy Brisket could be so Delicious, so Tender.......? :wink: Stubbs Original BBQ Sauce slightly thinned on Brisket Sammiches MMMMMMMMMMM

I just had THE Best Lunch I've ever had............ Who knew those crappy Brisket could be so Delicious, so Tender.......? :wink: Stubbs Original BBQ Sauce slightly thinned on Brisket Sammiches MMMMMMMMMMM

That is my favorite way to eat leftover brisket.:thumb: Simple and delicious.

Back