Extended until Tuesday!! Thermapen running Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals.

Thanks, Phil!

Might as well order a Smoke before heading down the other side of the hill!

My smoke thermometer is currently on a truck for delivery :mrgreen:

This is making me think twice about ordering a pen though versus the thermapop....

$99.00 for the Smoke is the standard price Thermoworks has sold them for since their introduction and is not a price reduction. The other stuff is actually on sale at reduced pricing.

oh well.. bought it anyway.. just picked up a couple of thermopops for $29 bucks also just to keep around the yard..

I was looking for a Bluetherm Duo but I don't see it on the web site and more. Did they discontinue it? :confused:

Did the bird indicate how long "a little while" might be? I want me a Smoke!

Family Christmas get together is 12/17 so I reckon it will be then.

Bad news is that my original 9+ year old original Thermopen that I've been bragging about went through the wash this morning. It's gone.:doh:

Good news is this sale is going on so I have a new MK4 fastest of the fast red model on the way. :dancer:

Thanks for the info. I ordered a red MK4 tonight. My antique "quick read" died when I dropped it today. Been wanting a new one anyway.

Does the Smoke wireless actually work? I bought a Taylor wireless and damn thing can't connect more than 20 feet away it seems. I want to have a remote thermometer but it has to work over an extended range (i.e. over wifi?)

I get a signal in the house from out in the yard, I used it while getting a few hours sleep.. 2nd floor, opposite side of house.. about 60-70 feet.

Back