THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

i did the 15%free shipping on the knives. amazon is/was having issues kept getting the Dogs.
I also picked a Rob Walsh TexMex Cookbook 6$ free shipping used/good condition

Have we ever discussed knives here? I think a properly sharpened knife is best knife, regardless, but I have Dalstrong knives (paring, chef, slicing, and another one I forget off the top of my head). Pretty decent stuff for the price IMO.

Have we ever discussed knives here? I think a properly sharpened knife is best knife, regardless, but I have Dalstrong knives (paring, chef, slicing, and another one I forget off the top of my head). Pretty decent stuff for the price IMO.

My wife got me a Cutluxe cleaver for Father's Day; the thing could kill a deer! I love the knife so much I bought a 7" carving knife and a 12" brisket knife. I just used the carving knife to trim the brisket I'll be making tonight. I'll let you know how the brisket knife works after dinner tomorrow night.

For $13, you really have nothing to lose in picking the set of knives I noted in my original post. Mine will be here on Tuesday. Once I had a chance to use them I'll post

i did the 15%free shipping on the knives. amazon is/was having issues kept getting the Dogs.
I also picked a Rob Walsh TexMex Cookbook 6$ free shipping used/good condition

Ha! I literally just got that book in the mail today, from used Amazon. Small world.

Back