THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Forgot green chile. Dang it ��✌️�� I had this nearly identical sandwich provided by a fishing guide on The San Juan River. He had these little cups of fairly hot chopped green chile. Shore lunch was white bread not toast, French's not Coleman. Little things like that.
Epic guide lunch

Smoked pork picnic
Ham
Salami
Swiss Cheese
Mayo
Mustard
Dill pickle
Slaw
On toast

Last edited:
It seems order of assembly might be important. For example, the Coleman's and dressed slaw mixing together. There are lots of options with that list of ingredients.

For me, from the bottom up, toast, light mayo, ham, salami, swiss, pickles, picnic(pulled or sliced), slaw, Colmans, toast.

Well it wasn't identical. The salami I used today was almost like a dry pepperoni. Guides was like Oscar M salami that looks like fatty dark bologna with clove bits. Spear pickle. Bread wasn't toasted.
Similarly different.

Dukes’s,Coleman’s,Toast???Dude,please tell me what could not make that sandwich epic.Fill in the Blank! I could be happy with just the afore mentioned.You sandwich looks tastee!

Makes me think of a sandwich that a defunct bbq joint use to make, “The Badwich.” The place was “Elmers… It be BAD” Elmer died and the family went to court in a big fight

The Badwich was a bottom bun, smoked bologna, pulled pork, with a sliced smoked sausage on top, a rib, and mashed potato salad on the side…

Killer sandwich Adams…

Dukes’s,Coleman’s,Toast???Dude,please tell me what could not make that sandwich epic.Fill in the Blank! I could be happy with just the afore mentioned.You sandwich looks tastee!

Totally agree, lots of different flavors/textures, was more curious about the order it was stacked rather than the list of ingredients. I should have made that more clear because I love everything in it.

What it is about a Dagwood that I just can't resist? Well played.

And speaking of well played your slacking on the golf updates? So, I'll go first: hitting driver well, chipping poorly...

Back