THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
Bodega had BOGO loinback recently. Cooked and gifted one rack--cooking other for me today.
In the drum. Hanging in the drum. Of the 30+ cookers I've had the last 12-15 years, I still think the drums produce what I consider best smoked food. A smoked grilled combo.
Oklahoma Joe's Bronco-Fogo Lump and a mini split of hickory.

Last edited:
Nice savory looking rack!

Did you use the deflector or allowing full dripage off the ribs onto the Fogo ?

Full drippage, no deflector-- however they are hanging over the shallow end of the coals

Last edited:
Reckon I should call these my ribs. Her ribs would have butter, brown sugar,tiger sauce,honey etc etc etc.

Food looks good Adam's! I am not far from agreeing with you about drums being the best flavor! I really liked mine, and my top 3 favorite restaurants is Gettin Basted, who was makes their food on drums. I have debated in the past buying a BQ direct vertical smoker, that was made to cook similarly.

Back