THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Batch Image
I’d planned on going so many different directions with the burger, I'm not sure if I arrived or just settled. Green Chile Stacked Enchiladas ? Close enough

Anyway, Wagyu Burger browned andcrumpled Fatty mixed with green chile enchilada sauce and chili powder and turmeric. Well Rinsed Pintos. Added a quarter cup grits to thicken. Simmered a while and let it cool over an hour while went and rode bike. Set up the Blackstone Tabletop (less than a minute) oiled and high heated Street taco corn tortillas a few minutes outside on the Blackstone. Began layering Sauce-Jack-Cheddar-dollop sour cream. Just kept stacking and finally adding toppings till it reach a polite height. 5 tortillas, or six.

Last edited:
Outstanding!!! I really like that 1/4 cup of grits to thicken part!

I was watching a cooking show a few years ago focusing on American Chili and it’s region varieties. This one chili parlor looked like chili soup and then he added oats to thicken. This was one of those Route 66 Grapes Of Wrath westward migration recipe. I’ve used grits often, corn meal occasionally seldom but once or twice liquified tortillas and I have found that grits- if you don’t have time to let the liquid simmer off via evaporation/ work quickly to thicken

Back