THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I don't have one I just cant replace the other off brand ones that are still working and are accurate (just not fast). Maybe I'll drop one someday.

I haven't been able to justify the expense yet.

I currently use a "Taylor 806 E Weekend Warrior Digital Thermometer" that I bought from AMAZON for $15.82. Takes all of 3 seconds to give an accurate read.

Fast enough for ANYTHING that I need a temp for.

Last 3 weeks many people on the Dutch Brethren have ordered a Thermapen...including me.
Probably they don't sell them in Holland...we had to order them from the UK,without shipping cost. :becky:
Guess what's the most populair colour over here.....ORANGE!!!:cool:

I think that the T-Pen is worth the cost. I can pretty much tell when food is done too but with the super fast red T-Pen there leaves no doubt.

I have a Thermoworks pocket thermometer. Digital display. 6 sec response advertised, but is quicker. Does same things as the thermopen, but costs $19. I also bought one of their IR-GUN-S laser infrared thermometers. On sale now for $49. This thing has a lot of uses besides checking the interior temps of your grill.

I have a Retro Gray Thermapen...........
Same here!!! I was told last weekend that it was at least 15 years old. SWEEEEEET!!

At this point I can't decide what the fastest is between Yellow, White or Red.

Nope dont have one. Want one. Cost to much for me at this time.
Karl:tsk:

Back